Information integrator Navi-Conning 3000
Navi-Conning 3000 is a software and hardware system, which is intended for the processing and recording of parameters supplied via different channels from external sources of information. This system will considerably simplify the work of watch officers by permanently providing valid information on the operation of ship systems.
- Processing of parameters supplied via different interfaces from external information sources and their presentation on a single screen
- Reception of information in network in digital and analogue formats
- Provides base screen views and allows the possibility of custom-made individual screens
- Extendable measurement unit database
- Internal Recording functionality
The date of project completion: 12.05.2014